Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jimmy Buffett or Bust

Jimmy BuffettImage via Wikipedia Atlantic City here we come.

For any Parrot Heads out there you probably are already aware that Jimmy Buffett will be playing this Sunday in Atlantic City NJ. I am relatively new to the scene, but I have been to shows in Pittsburgh and Toronto.

But somehow this one feels different. Maybe its the fact that its at a beach community, maybe its just been a long time since my last vacation. I don't know, but I am really looking forward to grabbing a couple of cocktails and forgetting about everything else.

If anyone is going to the show, I hear there is an after party at the Trump beach bar. I expect to be there, hopefully some of you will be there too.

Lake Ontario Parrothead Club
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: