Friday, September 12, 2008

Radio, Radio

Last.Image via Wikipedia I found a little time today during lunch and decided to write up Last.fm.

I'm listening to 'Arcade Fire - Intervention' right now, you can see what I have been listening to lately in the widget on the sidebar of this page.

I don't own any 'Arcade Fire' CD's yet, but I might soon. I caught this group on 'Austin City Limits' a while back and have been meaning to look into more of them.

This is very cool, Stevie Wonder's Superstition just came on. I haven't heard that in a while and I have always loved that.

Last.fm is an online service that allows you to set up your own list of favorite artists and then plays a stream of songs for you from that list. You can add artists and select favorites. Then the service streams a continuous flow of music from the artists you have in your library.

I still have a lot of exploring to do. I need to figure out how neighbors works. What is a scroble? There are videos and a section for events. It looks like they can tell you where the artist is performing in the near future.

There are other options that I need to look into further, but so far I am loving this.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: